Are you ready to apply for enrollment at Salisbury Christian School?
Simply dive into the process with our online application!
We will be here to help you every step of the way.
Our desire at Salisbury Christian School is to partner with families who are seeking a uniquely and distinctively Christ-centered, comprehensive educational experience that equips students with a Biblical worldview. We encourage you to review our Foundational Principles and Statement of Faith, to ensure that at least one parent is in agreement and can express a written journey of faith that includes an active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Step 1: Create an Application Account and Submit an Application
Admissions applications are completed online. When you are ready to begin your application, click the “Apply Today” button above. You will be redirected to the online application platform where you will create an account and begin completing the application. The application will request the following types of information. You may want to gather this information before beginning the process:
- Basic student and family demographic information
- School Reference: Name and email address for a principal, teacher, or guidance counselor from your child’s most recent school (Not required for PreK)
- Pastoral Reference: Name and email of a pastor or ministry/church leader who can speak to your Christian faith and practice
- Report Cards or Transcripts: Most current report card (and previous year’s report card, if applicable) or transcript
- IEP, 504 plan, or Diagnostic Testing (if applicable): A copy of any of these items if you are seeking accommodations for your child’s unique learning abilities
- Health Survey: Needed if your child has unique medical needs that will need to be addressed by SCS
Step 2: Grade Level Proficiency Testing (Kindergarten - 12th Grades only)
After a preliminary review of the application, we will contact you to schedule student grade level testing. Kindergarten through eighth grade students are tested in reading and math. Ninth to twelfth grade students are tested in writing and math. There is a non-refundable $50 testing fee per student, payable at the time of testing.
Step 3: New Family Interview with a School Administrator
All families new to SCS or those who are returning after more than one year will be required to complete a New Family Interview with a school administrator. This meeting is intended to provide both you and the administrator the opportunity to ask any outstanding questions, to discuss student placement (if applicable), and to clarify any terms of enrollment.
Families who wish to apply for tuition assistance may do so after completing the application process for admission to the school. Tuition assistance awards for new families are typically made within 3-4 weeks after receiving a complete submission of the tuition assistance application. Click here for complete tuition assistance details. Questions about tuition assistance should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolling Admission & Availability
SCS accepts applications on a rolling basis. However, space in each grade level is limited, so early application is highly encouraged. If space in a given grade level becomes filled, a waiting list will be established in the order in which applications are received.
While SCS does not have an application fee, the following fees may be applicable:
- $50 Student Testing Fee (per student entering grades K - 12); due at the time of testing
- $35 Tuition Assistance Application Fee (paid online to BeneFAQ, a third-party verification platform, when beginning the tuition assistance application)
- $250 Annual Family Enrollment Fee (due after acceptance to Salisbury Christian School in order to secure each student’s seat in the appropriate grade level)
Admissions decisions are made by the Admissions Committee. All of the information gathered in the application is used to determine eligibility for enrollment, including prior school conduct and performance (if applicable).
Note: Salisbury Christian School admits students of any race, color, sex, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and school-administered programs.
If you have any questions before you begin or throughout the application process, please contact our Director of Admissions for assistance (email@example.com). Our desire is to serve and support your family well throughout the application and enrollment process!