Our Foundational Scripture
"In all things, Christ preeminent."
We exist to honor Jesus Christ by offering a comprehensive educational program founded upon Biblical truth and academic excellence.
Salisbury Christian School leads students to spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical maturity, in partnership with parents and the church, so that students become disciples of Jesus Christ, walking in wisdom, obeying His Word, and living their faith.
Our Core Values
- Christ-centered : Colossians 1:18
- Academic Excellence : 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Community : Psalm 133:1, Romans 15:5-6
- Servant Leadership : Mark 10:45
- Stewardship : 1 Chronicles 29:11
Our Statement of Faith
- In one God, the creator and sustainer of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the divine inspiration, infallibility, and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God.
- In the uniqueness of man, by virtue of his special creation in God's image, and his responsibility to understand and master the world to the glory of God.
- The unique Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate, virgin-born Son of God.
- In the representative and substitutionary death of our Lord Jesus Christ as the necessary atonement for our sins.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and that blessed hope, His personal return.
- In the power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration and His continuing work in the heart of the believer.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the covenant of marriage, between one man and one woman only, as an important and critical part of God’s created order and family system.
- In God’s immutable creation of each person as male or female, two distinct, complimentary genders that together reflect the image and nature of God.